PAGES

I need more sleep

I need more sleep

Monday, November 25, 2013

"16th SHIFT" Meet my Brother

For years now, my brother Marcus has been singing and playing his guitar. And not just because he is my brother, but he actually sounds amazing.  Has the voice that I think I have when I'm in the shower, (LOL a little joke) and has the talent to be able to write his own songs.  He now has a new group called 16th Shift. <-- Facebook Link


This here is a sneak peek of their song "About You"



You can also go on Reverbnation, (which is a place to hear great artist) and here other songs they have written.









This video here is one of my favorite songs my brother sings. "You Are"
He's one good songwriter! 




"16 Shift" working on "All about you"

Some behind the scene work





No comments:

Post a Comment