PAGES

I need more sleep

I need more sleep

Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Things

Well I wanted to try blogging. I had done it before, but it was LONG ago and i wasnt good at it. LOL. But now i want to get back in it and have a way to show my friends and family updates on my life and tons and tons of pictures to where people who come onto my blog knows their getting into a crazy family picture blog. I like facebook but i dont want to clutter it with to much of my family issues and pictures and my interest so this was the next big thing :D

Whats also knew is that I have officially moved for the first time with my Husband Israel to his new duty station. Yes we were in Austin Tx together, but It wasnt a big move like this one. From Austin, Tx to North Carolina. In the smallest town ever with the most trees. HAVELOCK! So far things are just okay, me and the kids are getting use to not being spoiled with what Austin gave us and of course Joshua my oldest starting Junior High in a new place was also a big change. Surprisingly he is doing well and even joined Band! He will be playing the Saxophone so I cant wait for the first band concert !!!!

We are also enjoying Daddy's new schedule which is him coming early!! We love it and he loves doing his job again instead of recruiting! Can we say stress full.
 Well i have been taking it day by day on fixing the home and doing all the stuff to settle into a new place.  like getting our car stickers to get on base, the utilities for the home, oil changes and a whole much more!

I have of course already taken pictures of the boys and the new place, I cant wait to share them!
kim

No comments:

Post a Comment