PAGES

I need more sleep

I need more sleep

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Park Time Fun! / Work out / Play!! Fun Week!

IN the Morning this is us! We look for frogs before heading off to school! I love that the Tree Frogs are always around our door! I guess because it rains a lot over here, and let me tell you. It has ruin our tans! LOL






These guys love our windows!





  Isaac and I had to waste some time while Joshua was still in school and Daddy was at the Dentist. Luck for us there is a cute little park right next to both the base and Joshuas school! Isaac had a great time and  he made me go on the slides and everything. Even though I told him I dont fit and its hard to do in Boots!! But what baby wants baby gets right!! LOL



One happy Camper!








Isaac going Down the Slide :D




Up and Down the Slide we go, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!













After a day at the park we need to work out




Playing out side! I love that we have a Yard Now!! 



I love this shirt on him!




We live on an awesome street, we have tall trees everywhere and at the end of our street there is a beach. We cant get in the water because the pier was crushed but its still a nice view.







No comments:

Post a Comment