PAGES

I need more sleep

I need more sleep

Thursday, September 13, 2012

WE have made it to North Carolina

Well we made it!! We made it without daddy :( but he had to stay behind to finish up some paper work and I had to leave early so I can have Joshua start 6 grade on time.
Well here are some pictures of what we came to. It wasnt what we expected at first and stressed me out since things decided not to go my way. Not only did i have to pull my hair to get get everthing set up for the house, but we had to find a house on the internet before we could see it in person. SO lesson learn, not doing that again!! The home owners did a half ass job on the house and left alot of their junk here and didnt clean the house, so it didnt make me a happy camper.
So as you can see in the picture, they left alot of junk! And I didnt even show you the pictures where they painted the bath tubs and did a bad job and the walls painted half ass as well. But I made due since I had already paid the deposited and they didnt want to give it back to me. Boo on them, but i have been putting my touches and still working on my home to make it pretty! Well the bright side is we are only here for 3 years and then we move again!


Heres a quick picture of my back yard. I do love the big trees, they look awesome in person and the other day we were able to see a lightening show and it looked awesome behind the trees. Oh and that blue tarp and what ever junk is back there is getting picked up from some contractors hopefully this week.


SO the NEXT problem was the Penske truck was stuck in my drive way the whole time because my 2 year old decided to lose the key some where in our mess so I had to call a locksmith to buy a new one. Which was not cool at all. So when he gets older I will get that money back. bahahahaha
And also that awesome penske truck had a hole :( and it rained everyday for like a week and a half and I had my bed in the truck, and where was it at?? WEll it was way in the back so it got soaked :(

GOOD news they paid me for all the water damage and Now im getting a brand new BED!! YES!!!!! I have been wanted one for a while!

Isaac Found a Place to sleep as we unloaded the truck!



DInner time!



No comments:

Post a Comment