PAGES

I need more sleep

I need more sleep

Friday, April 25, 2014

Chocolate Smoothie Please

My oldest loves smoothies and loves chocolate. A little too much if you ask me :) But Im excited cause I found some organic Cacao powder that taste amazing with out smoothies and I can also use that powder to make my own foundation and face powder, which I hope to do soon in the future. Its just hard, because I still have makeup I have paid good money for. Boo!

But heres a picture of all the ingredients I used in today smoothie. 

Weird how an orange can give your smooth that kick. I didnt think it of it, my oldest did for his love of oranges.

  1. 1 cup of almond milk
  2. 1 frozen banana
  3. 1 organic apple
  4. 1 orange
  5. 1 tbsp of organic Cacao Powder ( I found a little goes a long way)
  6. 1 tbsp organic honey
  7. Ice
  8. Blend it all together and you have an awesome smoothie
Now I know I can go back and put a bunch more stuff in there for next time. Possibilities  are endless. Like, I think I'm going to add spinach or cinnamon, or chia seeds , I mean the list can go on, right??

I hope you enjoyed this post.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment