PAGES

I need more sleep

I need more sleep

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

So I decided to try PACT app on my phone

    I forgot what show I saw this app on, but I saw how the lady using this app got $74 dollars. Just for working out!  So I had to get the app. I mean its basically Free money, and It would probably make me workout more. RIGHT??
   
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pact-earn-cash-for-living/id456068701?mt=8

<--- so if your going to download it, it will display this picture.






So this is my profile, and I have only earned $4.58 and can't pull out the money till its $10


But in my thoughts I didn't really like the app. 
Reasons:
1. I had to use their recommended apps. Like "runkeeper", but I was already using endomondo and it wasn't one of the apps Pact wanted you to use.

2. I used their app for running with their recommended app and it didn't count it. So after my run for more then 30 mins. (Pact requires you run or walk for 30 for it to count). I tried syncing it TONS of times and then even waiting a day, before I emailed them. And I needed it to count, if not they will charge me a fee. And of course they gave me directions that I already tried doing, but nothing. So they credit it to me. Four days of emailing them they stop believing me, and wanted me to send proof, and still gave me a hard time. It gave me more stress to worry about in my day. I don't need more

4. So since that part wasn't working with my running. I decided to use their motion tracker to track my runs. Well had problems with that too. I would run for more then 30 mins, but the tracker didn't count all of it. It's basically saying I wasn't in motion for half my run. But me being tired totally disagreed with that. So I would have to wave my arms in the air and walk till I reached 30 mins.

      
This is the motion tracker on after my run. It didn't count all my mins of running.

For one week of working out, I get only $1.68


5. Money, the reason why I started this. Well one of the main reason. So you can earn money, but not much. Not enough in one week to buy gum! You have choices of how man-days you want to work out for. I chose 7, thinking its the best for me receiving more money. Well I only got $1.68 for a whole week of working out. But the next week I forgot to turn on their motion tracker for my run, and of course realized the next day. Meaning I missed a day of working out. I got charged $5 at the end of the week. :(

I'm not getting any money for this week! Why cause I forgot to turn the app on. But they all get my money ASAP!


6. You can't pull your money out till you have reached $10. BUT they are quick at the end of the week to take your money.

7. NO matter how mad you get at the app or the people who made it, you are not allowed to quit till the end of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

8. In all I can't wait for the end of the month! Cant even get my money I earned, because it means I have to continue for another month of this crap.


My comments are only about the workout part of the app. The app has two other choices you can do to be healthier. 


If you like the app Pact. Awesome, I guess I get frustrated too fast. 

Whats your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment