PAGES

I need more sleep

I need more sleep

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Carpenters This Weekend

This weekend we decided we can make things out of wood. We had a big piece of thin wood in our shed in the back, but its always foggy in the morning and rains like a rain forest here that the wood had green mold powderish stuff all over it. It was so gross! But I wiped it down with Vinegar and waited till it dried and then we got to work.
My son has this mental rank in his room, but if you put anything on it, it just falls through the holes, so the boys decided to make shelves for it to make it more useful for his games and stuff that he thinks he needs. 
So Joshua (my oldest 12) learned how to you a jig saw, and he was so excited. My husband Israel showed him how to measure the area and how to cut. I was pretty proud of Joshua of how focus he was on this project. Anyone who has an ADHD kid even on meds knows thats something. So here are some pictures.

Of course, what ever Dad and Big Brother is doing, Isaac is sure to copy

Joshua and Isaac


Keep in mind, it was kind of chilly outside!


Joshua learning how to measure 



Now Joshua is going in for the kill, with his awesome TMNT Glasses

Our chickens came out to see what all the fuss was about. They have been hanging out in our front yard lately.

Poor Isaac hated the noise. 

Daddy and Joshua


 Isaac being silly

I mention it was cold outside right! Well my husband still was outside in shorts and sandals SMH, only my husband. The kids wanted to come out only in shorts and nothing else. I still control them, so I made them put clothes on. 





They boys are still working on the finished products. It got way to cold today and now football is on. LOL, so I will post the new pictures of what they made.



No comments:

Post a Comment