PAGES

I need more sleep

I need more sleep

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Lights are UP!

I know I should be putting our lights up and Christmas decoration as soon as Thanksgiving has past. HAHA, just playing. But we are slow at doing our thing. But today it finally happen! It probably HELPED that I had a red bull today to put in fast mood.
The boys and I working on putting our lights outside for the first time. It was pretty easy, thanks to the clear command clips from Walmart. We didn't want to nail anything down. 
So I thought it would be easy putting lights up, well its not if you have no idea how to do the placement of lights to make your house look good. 
So after we just placed the lights anywhere, we decided to put some on our dying no leaf tree on our front yard. Well as soon as my husband came home, he said we made it look getto. Tobad for him its staying!

So this is how our house looked. Keep in mind 2 hyper kids who kept on leaving me for throwing rocks did this. :D


So this is before the sun went down. Kind of blurry, but you get the idea.


This is just at sunset. I guess I should of waiting till it got darker, so maybe it look a little better. LOL
You can see what Im talking about with the tree looking kind of sick. 
But my 12 year old Joshua did climb the tree and tried his best to making it looks somewhat good. 
HMMMM! We might have to do it again. Or more lights, tons! Maybe that will help :D



Then from there we moved into the house. Which we did a little of a better job. It started out as a group effort then the boys left me for games and toys instead. SMH, I should of known better.


After the tree was put up, and after the kids put the ornaments just anywhere. And I mean just anywhere! Our cat Boots decided to pay my tree a visit. So there goes the ornaments, and of course I get the shatter proof ones. It was just because of my kids but now I can add my cat too!




And there he goes, going in for the kill I guess!


This guy is just too cute! I got him years ago at Walmart. 


Our fireplace, only 3 stockings instead of 4. We're missing mine. To bad our couch it taking the awesome look of it away. I swear we have the most odd looking shape for a living room. Whole other story.


We got this cute Christmas Tree decor at Target in the dollar section. The kids like moving it each day.


SMH, now they both under the tree. 
(Isaac & Boots)


Now its just getting ridiculous!!!





OH!! These guys. SMH never buying these again at Walmart! They looked cute to put on the the walls, but then after 10 mins they started dropping like flies! 
DONT BUY THEM!! Save your money!
Sorry for shitty picture, and my language! I have these darn yellowish lights in the house. 
I keep on meaning to change them. But who can remember till picture time.




No comments:

Post a Comment