PAGES

I need more sleep

I need more sleep

Friday, December 6, 2013

Nature Walk

The weather was perfect today, in the 70's and a nice breeze. So off to a nature walk we go. Its quite easy since we live literally in a forest. National Forest of N.C. Croatan National Forest. 
We live down a dead end street and its about 20 houses all together, and no traffic comes down here unless they live here. So its quit nice, and we have no street lights. So when the sun goes down it goes down! But its beautiful at night with all the stars and moonlight


 The entrance to our street

as you turn to get out of our street, you get to see this view

It goes like this for 4 miles, with some houses here and there, but their old school homes

We found a birds nest, with no eggs. Boo!

                         


The sun came out for a moment






There are tons of trails, I think made for the hunters. I would love to go through them but Im scared of bugs, snakes, and things I can't see!


Boo! The sun went back in!


Hunters out looking for their dogs. They get lost at times, but usually go to the end of the road till they get picked up.

They thought it was important to let me know when they found their dogs :D


I swear there are so many different kids of trees in this forest. 

 

This just looks so pretty, this one of course has a filter.


Without Filter 

I love twisted Branches!

This mushroom came out awesome.










No comments:

Post a Comment